Xiaomi’s first car
Xiaomi’s first car-Xiaomi has unveiled its first electric vehicle (EV), the SU7, manufactured by Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co (BAIC), featuring various powertrain options and slated for February deliveries.
Xiaomi’s first car Summary
- Xiaomi’s first car, the SU7, is an electric vehicle (EV).
- Manufactured by Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co (BAIC).
- The SU7 will be available in SU7, SU7 Pro, and SU7 Max variants.
- Offers Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) with a power output of 220kW.
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD) options with power outputs of 220kW and 275kW.
- Performance Metrics:
- Weighs 2.66 tons.
- Achieves a top speed of 165 mph.
- Availability and Deliveries:
- Deliveries for the 5-seater SU7 are set to commence in February.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of Xiaomi’s first EV, including its specifications, model variants, powertrain options, and delivery schedule.
Xiaomi, the Chinese tech giant known for its smartphones and electronics, is venturing into the electric vehicle (EV) market with its first car, codenamed Modena. The Modena is expected to be a sedan with a sleek design and a range of impressive features. Here’s a summary of the available information about Xiaomi’s electric car:
- Sleek and aerodynamic design
- Spacious interior with a minimalist aesthetic
- Panoramic glass roof for a sense of openness
- 101kWh ternary (NMC) battery
- Long-range version with a range of up to 497 miles on a single charge
- 800V DC charging capability for fast charging
- Advanced autonomous driving capabilities
- Smart connectivity features
- Integration with Xiaomi’s ecosystem of devices
- Expected to make its official debut by the end of 2023-2024
- Initial launch in China, with global expansion to follow
- Expected to be competitively priced
- Aims to make EVs more affordable and accessible to a wider range of consumers
Xiaomi’s entry into the EV market is a significant development, and the Modena is poised to be a major challenger to established EV manufacturers. With its focus on technology, design, and affordability, Xiaomi has the potential to make a big splash in the EV industry.